We believe strongly in protecting our guests’ privacy so when we collect personal information from you when you use our website to view and book holidays with us we will use our best endeavours only to use such information or disclose it in the manner stated below. By using our website services, you agree that we may do so.
1. Communicating with you: Each time you book a holiday on our website, we will send you an email confirming the booking. We also reserve the right to send all guests email communications or Newsletters from time to time regarding updates, offers and changes to our website or holidays, or adding new links to our website. Guests may unsubscribe to these communications. We also reserve the right to send all guests email communications relating to any essential technical, administrative or legal notices important to our website, or to our guests, bookings, holidays, site and services that we consider essential or legally obliged to communicate. Guests are not able to unsubscribe to these notices.
2. Information shared: We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party, without your consent except in the following circumstances:
• We do share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website or we may tell our business partners the number of guests in certain demographic groups who purchased certain products. This does not involve disclosing any personal information which can identify any individual guest in any way.
• We will disclose your personal information to any appropriate investigative third party if we believe that you are involved in any illegal or harmful conduct or if we are required to do so by law or we believe that such action is necessary to: (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property or that of our guests; (3) prevent fraud; (4) protect against abuse, misuse or unauthorised use of our website; or (5) protect the personal safety or property of our guests or the public (e.g. if you provide false or deceptive information about yourself or attempt to pose as someone else, we will disclose such information about you as we have to assist any type of investigation into your actions).
• We may employ other companies to provide services for us, including for example, delivery of orders or processing of credit card payments. These companies have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions and not for any other purposes. They are bound by confidentiality agreements not to disclose any information for any other purpose.
• We may transfer our guest database, including personal information contained therein, to a third party who acquires all or substantially all of the assets or stock in our company or our website service whether by merger, acquisition, reorganisation or otherwise.
3. Links: Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects personal information.
4. Cookies: A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our website that are visited most frequently. This traffic information can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier. We do not track which pages you looked at while visiting our website. If you wish to reject our cookie, you can configure your browser to do so.